Written by yorky
Sunday, 03 June 2007
Pound the garlic, chilies and a little of the papaya to a paste. Add the peanuts, shrimp, beans, tomatoes and the remainder of the papaya. Mix well.
- 6 Garlic cloves
- 300 gm Green papaya, julienned
- 10 Small green chilies (prik kee noo)
- 1/4 cup Unsalted peanuts, roasted
- 1/4 cup Dried shrimp
- 1/2 cup Yard long beans, chopped
- 6 Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 1 tblsp Palm sugar
- 1 tblsp Fish sauce
Mix in the lemon juice, sugar and fish sauce.